- Wine Type : Dessert
- Dessert and Fortified Wine Type : Late Harvest / Ice Wine
- Varietal/Blend : Vidal Blanc
- Composition : 100% Vidal Blanc
- Alcohol by Volume : 10.5 %
- Case Production : 932
- Vineyard : Hunt Country Vineyards
In 1988, we released our Vidal Blanc Ice Wine 1987, the first genuine ice wine broadly commercialized in the United States. It remains our marquee wine today. This delectable wine has been served at top restaurants in New York City, and was ordered by the White House for the lighting of the National Christmas Tree. It was chosen for a United Nations gala dinner, where it was paired with a stupendous maple bread pudding (recipe available on our website). Our ice wine harvest and Vidal Blanc Ice Wine have also been featured on NBC’s Today Show.